Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Veins


Okay, I know I am usually posting about kid shit, but man my leg veins are bugging me. They don't hurt, but man....I'm not vain about the exterior, I've gained weight since I popped out these kids, but SHIT. Veins. I have some nasty spider veins on the backs of my thighs, hear me?
Googling vein removal, vein laser, vein clinics, spider vein removal, sclerotherapy.....
Dude.
I have had them for a while, but I tried on shorts at the Gap today, and DAMN. Shocking, and I think the mirrors there are pretty flattering, yes?
Okay, should I start a savings? Dermablend is fine for photo shoots, but at the pool? No. I must do something.
PS. Jelly beans.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. White Rock Laser Clinic is founded with a vision to resolve the patient’s issues with the most advanced, proven and state-of-the-art technology. Our cosmetic treatments include wrinkles removal, age spots removal, Veins removal, Skin tags, Scars, Birth Marks and much more. We pride ourselves on our experience and we believe that our professional services help us stand out among the competition.

    ReplyDelete