Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Originally posed in September 2009(pregnant with Spencer)

Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm Post subject:
Oh man, as if my boobs didn't hurt enough already, they have somehow, over the last few days, gone up ANOTHER cup size, and my nipples feel like someone poured acid on them, they hurt SO bad.

Time to bust out the lanolin again.

When I take off my bra, the weight of them almost makes me fall forward. Seriously. It feels like when my milk came in last pregnancy.

I am in the 2nd trimester now, why do they still hurt so bad?

I am showing. Definately. But all people say to me is how HUGE my boobs are and how great they look <--that's a double fuck you smiley

In Harper news, we had a really fun morning.

We went to drop off the construction drawings at our builder's house, then to the car wash(she loves the carwash) and then to the bank.

At the bank Harper had "had it" with mommy's errands apparently, so she decided to unhook the elastic strap connecting the poles together for the line maze. "SNNNNNAP!" Everyone in the bank(all 5 of them) was laughing, but I was just trying to talk to the teller.

"Harper, come here"

she doesn't seem to hear me.

"Harper...(glare) NOW."

she goes and squirms under a fucking chair.

When I finish my bank business, I have to go grab her leg to drag her out from under the chair. She is screaming bloody murder. Once I get her out, she winds up and belts me one right in the face. "SLAP!"

I am fuming, and I give her "the look"

Hysterics ensue...."DADDDY I want my DADDY!!" as I am walking, head hung low, carrying this wild animal legs flailing out of the bank.

I get to the car and finally wrangle her into the carseat and I tell her, "No more candy, no more gum."

More tears, more hysterics. I decide to drive to the cleaners to go see JEff.

Jill is there with Isabella(my niece) Harper somehow snaps out of her sorrow....."Isabella!!!!"

how the tides change. She's a piece of work, that Harper. I wanted to sell her to the circus today.

No comments:

Post a Comment