Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oldest trick in the book.

Miss Harper was dying to have a Blue Bell cotton candy ice cream bar after she ate a sufficient amount of dinner.
She would take tiny bites, and ask,"Now? Have I eaten enough now?"
"A few more bites" I said, and resumed my conversation with Jeff.
She was being a good girl and not interrupting, so she just excused herself to the bathroom (she usually goes potty about halfway through a meal, like clockwork. )
She came back, took a few more bites and showed me her plate again.
"Okay Harper"
She runs to the freezer and delightedly gets a bar for herself, and one for Spencer, who gobbles down everything cause he's a growing boy, and hasn't met a food he doesn't like.
Jeff then excuses himself from the table and shouts from the bathroom...."Looks like someone threw some black beans, tortillas, and chicken in the toilet!"

Sneaky little girl was putting bites in her napkin and threw it in the toilet, but doyhead forgot to flush it.

I glared at her across the table, and she just smiled that dimpled smile, continued to eat her ice cream, and I told her I was very dissapointed in her. "At least hide the evidence by flushing the toilet, amateur".

2 comments: