Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My kids

Harper is just like me, only "in my face", exposing the most annoying and most adorable(nothing in between) personality traits, but on a much more adorable level. Harper is, without a doubt the most intelligent, and most God connected human I know. I simply love her, and get frustrated with her all at once




"Doo face poopypants homewrecker extroidornaireismshits".<---covering up that I can't spell.

See, Spencer is sitting in a photostudio with his Woobie and Monk. He seems to be smiling, but what he is really doing here, is trying to be cute and removing the plastic pricetag from this truck he is holding. "awwwwwww he sho loves dat truck, huh??" the lady photographer says.
Yes, he does. I would like to point out that I frown upon shoplifting, even by little sneaky bastards such as these.
I grabbed that toy out of his hands after we got this shot and carried him like a freakin' screaming ass battering ram, out of the Buy Buy Baby and into the car.
I really needed to go to Sprouts, but it was not to be today. I will try to get Jeff to put them to bed so I can go get what I need from the store later.....and sit in my car and text, or look at Facebook on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment