Tuesday, February 21, 2012

toof.

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:53 pm Post subject:
Harper is never going to have teeth, I am convinced. She will be a toothless prom date.

Harper is going to want me to go to prom with her and her date, because of her seperation anxiety, and she will still be breastfeeding.

No No there will be no prom because homeschooled kids don't have prom.

These are all, of course the farfetched things that will happen if I don't overcome my fears.

Fear #1 Harper will choke on a teething biscuit.
Fear #2 Harper will never be able to spend more than 15 minutes away from her daddy and I at a location other than our home without busting something.

Tommorow Harper will spend 30 minutes in the nursery at our club for 30 minutes while I work out. Then next week it will be 45 minutes.
Then an hour. Then an hour and a half.... That's the plan. I hope it works.

Sorry, that's all I've got tonight. I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment